2022 Nissan Pathfinder: How Many Seats?
If you’re looking for a full-size ride to take your Pocatello commute to new heights, look no further than the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder with 3rd-row seating! This SUV is the vehicle of choice for drivers who want to maximize their passenger and cargo space, while also enjoying impressive performance specs and luxurious features. The Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity comes to eight passengers across the three rows – two in the first row, three in the second, and three in the third. But that’s not all–the Nissan Pathfinder also boasts expansive cargo space and plenty of unique amenities and technology! The team at Ron Sayer Nissan has more information on the Nissan Pathfinder interior cabin in the guide below.
Nissan Pathfinder Interior: Cargo Space
If you’re driving solo or only carrying one other passenger and you want to max out your Nissan Pathfinder interior cargo space, it’s easy! The Nissan Pathfinder comes with an EZ FLEX® seating arrangement that includes a 60/40-split folding second row of seats and a 50/50-split folding third row. Here are the cargo numbers for each Nissan Pathfinder seating configuration:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows Up (without moonroof): 16.6 cubic feet
- 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 45.0 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows Folded (without moonroof): 80.5 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder Interior: Features
The Nissan Pathfinder interior also includes a wide variety of features and technology designed to make your Ammon rides as smooth, connected, and convenient as possible. Here are some of our favorites:
- Comfort: Cruise control, center console storage, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, remote keyless entry with push-button ignition. In addition, cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat are available on higher trim levels.
- Cabin Technologies: USB ports, Bluetooth integration, SiriusXM® satellite radio, and NissanConnect®with an 8-inch display. Available upgrades include a Heads-Up-Display, 13-speaker sound system, and the Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: Rear cross-traffic alert, standard automatic emergency braking, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Discover the Nissan Pathfinder at Ron Sayer Nissan Today
Now that we’ve gone over the Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity and interior features, you might be interested in seeing this SUV up close! Contact our office or stop by our dealership to take an available model out for a test drive around Rexburg, and we’ll get you behind the wheel in no time. Be sure to keep up with our blog for more vehicle information and the latest automotive news!
More from Ron Sayer Nissan
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV in Pocatello that also delivers on style and power, you’ll want to pick the 2023 Nissan Rogue. The Nissan Rogue MPG tops out at an impressive 30 mpg city/37 mpg highway*, meaning if you’re looking to hit the highway without hitting the gas station, you’ve found the right…
The 2023 Nissan Ariya will be coming to the streets of Pocatello, soon and we want you to be prepared! This is a legendary electric vehicle in the making, from the brand whose electric vehicles have traveled billions of miles. The 2023 Nissan Ariya dimensions show that it’s a crossover that’s crossing into the…
If you’re looking for a full-size ride to take your Pocatello commute to new heights, look no further than the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder with 3rd-row seating! This SUV is the vehicle of choice for drivers who want to maximize their passenger and cargo space, while also enjoying impressive performance specs and luxurious features. The Nissan…